BECOME A BOOTY POP AMBASSADOR
Booty Pop ambassadors are one of the most vital components to the continued growth of the company and growth of our loyal, enthusiastic, active fan base. As we continue to expand to various countries around the world, your involvement and contribution is not only appreciated, it is crucial. The Booty Pop Brand Ambassador Program was designed to form a community for fans and collaborators who want to support our company in a more formal way.
Becoming a brand ambassador for Booty Pop
Whether you are a fashionista an accomplished athlete or a respected professional of your field, it is all about inspiration. You inspire us and we believe strongly in your capacity to inspire others. Becoming a brand ambassador for Booty Pop means becoming a part of the Booty pop family. We want you to be part of our journey because you inspire us.
You have been selected to be part of our program because we believe that you already embody the brand and embrace its values and philosophy. We also want to be part of your journey and inspire you.
Goals of the program
It’s all about what you love.
Our main goal is to empower you to do what you love and what you do best more effectively. In exchange you will help us build brand awareness and loyalty, help us create amazing content for social media, campaigns, etc., as well as being part of events, fashion shows, photo shoots, launches…
It’s all about your expertise.
We will keep asking, we will keep measuring. You are part of the team, a real partner and your feedback, good or bad, will always be very welcome.
You are a respected professional in your field. You excel in your domain. We expect the following of you:
First and foremost to be a proud ambassador of Booty Pop! If you love the brand, the clothes and everything else that we are doing then it should be very easy for you to be a fab ambassador. You will visually represent our brand and its values, philosophy and lifestyle promoted.
Inspire us on Social Medias:
- Take 6 creative product shots each season.
- Tag us in your posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Spread the word, use our dedicated hashtag #BootyPopPanties and messages.
- Share our content, promotions, events etc.
You have developed a large following on social medias and this base keeps growing. Your fan base is daily engaged. It is your time to shine! Be creative and think outside the box. Submit your ideas to the Booty Pop Brand Ambassador Manager. All ideas are welcome since you are part of the team.
You are doing an amazing job. You are reaching many new fans and creating buzz for the brand. Your engagement is high etc… We reward you with:
- An Ambassador starter kit including Booty Pop, and a technical memo with all the useful information you will need about the brand you represent.
- We will offer you complimentary Booty Pop apparel. The amount will depend on your engagement and brand involvement – the more Booty Pops the better. :)
- You get to do giveaways with your fans!
- Ability to submit design ideas to our creative team.
- Exclusive invites to the brand events.
- Sneak peek of upcoming collections.
- You will become part of a network of local and international ambassadors
As an ambassador you get a 1-3 month test trial to represent the Booty Pop Brand. After the trial you might qualify to become an ambassador for a full year!
In order to be consider you must meet 1 of the requirements below:
- If you have a blog you must have a minimum of 1000 unique monthly visitors
- If you have Twitter, a minimum of 1000 followers
- If you have Instagram, a minimum of 2000 followers that are involved with your posts.
- If you have Facebook, a minimum of 2500 highly involved fans.
- If you have YouTube, a minimum of 500 subscribers
Please note: Not every applicant will be selected for the ambassador program.
If you meet the requirements, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Why do you want to be a Booty Pop Brand Ambassador?
- Why do you think you can inspire us ?
- Do you have a website? What is the URL?
- Where can we find you on social media? Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc
- Which platform do you think gets the most engagement? Why?
- What country do you live in?
- Contact information: Name, phone and email address.
- Quick heads up! We get a lot of inquiries. So please be patient once you have submitted your application.